The bagpipes can add a special touch to any funeral with their unique and individual sound.
Church / Chapel Service
- Pipe as the hearse arrives at the church and lead the coffin into the service
- Pipe during the service
- Pipe the coffin out of the service and to the hearse / or cemetery.
- Pipe the coffin from the hearse to the graveside
- Pipe afterwards as loved ones gather (at this point it can be very effective if the piper walks into the distance with the sound of the pipes fading away).
- Pipe the coffin from the hearse and into the crematorium
- Pipe whilst the wreath is laid and guests take their seats
- Pipe during the Committal
- Pipe guests out of the service